Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Picasso

Brian and I have been trying to fix up a few things around the house.  Unfortunately, Charlie attempted to “help” this morning.  While taking care of Henry, who has been very sick, I put Charlie in his room in hopes that he’d take an early morning nap. 

No such luck.  He got into a 1/2 gallon of bright yellow paint and dumped it on the floor of his room.  He then proceeded to walk in the paint and walk/dance all around his room.   There are tiny little yellow footprints everywhere.

I have no idea how he did it, but paint was all over Henry’s bedding, his crib, Charlie’s dresser and toy box and all over Charlie.

I literally gasped when I went in to check on him.  I took some pictures of the damage, but I was shaking when I took them, so they are quite blurry and quite frankly – don’t do justice to the absolute mess Charlie made out of the room.

Here is a picture of Charlie.  I’m not finding the humor in the fact that his shirt says:  I love mom.  Hmmm. 

 

photo[1]

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Leslie!! I literally gasped out loud when reading your post! Yikes!! I hope you have found some humor in this story that you will always remember! Good thing Charlie is so darn cute - it always makes forgiveness a little easier! :)

    ReplyDelete