Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Prince Charming

It has been awhile since I have updated our blog.  I guess that’s what happens when you have two babies under the age of two.   

408

Given my time constraints, I will try to post smaller posts more often.  This picture was taken of Jackson on Valentines Day 2010.  402

Charlie’s sweater said “love stinks”, which I thought was very appropriate for a little boy still in diapers.  399

Henry stayed warm in a cute little bear snowsuit given to him by Aunt Stephanie.  Looks like he’s keeping his blonde hair and blue eyes!412

 

As you can see from the snow piled up at our church…it’s been a cold and long winter.  I’m looking forward to thawing out!

In the next few days I will try to get caught up and post “old” posts from Christmas 2009 and other fun events.

Cheers and Happy 2010!

Leslie and Lew!

No comments:

Post a Comment